A TASTE OF OLD ITALY....
- “Authentic cuisine that is hard to find in our fast food generation. We highly recommend Paradise.”
- “A well-managed and very satisfying family restaurant with a long tradition (over 70 years) in this area.”
- "The Paradise has been around for over 50 years and for good reason. They do great old time Italian meals and they do it well. Consider getting the famous thin crust pizza (try meatball and sauteed onion) or for a full meal you cannot go wrong with their yummy Veal Parmesan. Be sure to save room for the HOME baked Cream Puff too."
Visited June 2011
- "Through the suggestion of some family members, we hosted my daughter's baby shower at the Paradise Bar & Grill. The experience
couldn't have been better. The owners were so wonderful and accommodating. The food was top notch. The shrimp scampi and stuffed eggplant were delicious. The pizza is in a class of it's own. Then
there's was the homemade desserts that were incredible. Once you eat one of the cream puffs, no other will compare.
We've been back there several times and wll continue to go back even though it's a distance. It's one of those places where you'll just crave the food and have to go back!. "
Visited April 2011
- "After walking thru the bar area we entered the dining room. All the tables were full with families and extended families some with 16 people from toddlers to GrandMa and Pa. Full of happy noisy family conversation as people ate and drank. Menu...mostly Italian. I started with clams on the half shell and they were super fresh. My Veal Parm dinner came with the standard pasta and salad and was very good. The decor dated? or retro?. I could see a 16 birthday party or baby shower in the back of the room in my mind. I really was waiting for Tony Soprano to walk in the door. Owner came around several times to check if everything ok. Waitress did not stop on this busy Sat. Night. At the end of dinner we were presented with a plate of HOMEMADE COOKIES. I am going back because the Pizza looked amazing and can't wait to try it."
A great family and great restaurant. Those of us who have had the privilege of knowing the Margiotta's have had our lives enriched. God bless them all.
Just went to Paradise for the first time last night. The pizza was truly the best that I have had in the Northeast, and it was great talking to Joe and the gang. I love Paradise and I love Verplanck!
Monday: 4:00 PM - 9:00 PM
Tuesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Wednesday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday: 4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Saturday: 4:00 PM - 10:30 PM
Sunday: 2:00 PM - 10:00 PM